HOW TO GET INVOLVED IN OUR COMMUNITY
Community is important to us. The early church was known for eating together, studying scripture, and praying together, among other things (Acts 2:42). We value relationship with God and others, and we feel free to explore that without being prescriptive.
Our desire is to embrace the life-giving mission of being a blessing and making disciples wherever we go. We want our faith to be a natural part of our families, neighborhoods, schools, jobs, hobbies, and spheres of influence. We encourage one another to develop life-giving relationships and communities that propel us forward in kingdom living, and we value allowing those relationships to occur organically.
If you’re looking for an on-ramp, we’ve got lots of options. In addition to joining us for Sunday worship, consider the following:
- Take a class with us. There are many to choose from, but the Kingdom Life Series is especially helpful in getting people connected.
- Join activities like our softball team or book club.
- Try out a few small groups, or start your own!
- Serve with people who share your interests.
- Introduce yourself. We’re excited to get to know you and help you connect.
Whether you join an established group or develop relationships in other ways, we hope you find our community to be welcoming and worthwhile.